Parents can now pay securely online for a range of items using a debit/ credit card or through PayPoint.
Paying online gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your money reaches the school safely. Parents can pay online for:
- School meals
- School trips
- Music tuition lessons
- And other items
WHAT DOES PARENTPAY DO?
- Enables you to pay for the above items
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
HOW DOES PARENTPAY HELP YOU?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
HOW DOES PARENTPAY HELP OUR SCHOOL?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- Helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
English Martyrs’ School is a cashless school and parents will no longer be able to pay for items by bringing cash into the School.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE….
Step 1 – Have your activation letter ready
Step 2 – Login at www.parentpay.com
Step 3 – Follow instructions to activate account
Step 4 – Select ‘Pay for items’
If you have yet to receive your activation letter or it has been mislaid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 703 4726 to speak to a member of the admin team to have the letter reissued.
To access the ParentPay website please click here.