Sport at English Martyrs’ Primary School
At English Martyrs’ Primary School, we recognise the contribution of PE to the health and well-being of the children. We believe that an innovative, varied PE curriculum and extra-curricular opportunities have a positive influence on the well-being and academic achievement of all our children.
Children at English Martyrs’ have a minimum of 2 hours PE teaching per week as part of their curriculum entitlement and many of our children are active members of sports clubs and activities provided by the London PE and School Sport Network. We aim to establish a culture that enables and encourages all children to play and enjoy sport.
For more information, please click on the links below:
- Evidence of Sport Premium impact 2020-2021
- Evidence of Sport Premium impact 2019-2020
- Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium 2019
- P.E. and Sports Premium Projected Expendature 2018-2019
- P.E. and Sports Premium Impact Statement 2017-2018
- P.E. and Sports Premium Proposed Expenditure 2017-2018
- PE and Sports Premium Impact 2016-2017
- PE statement 2016
- Primary Sports P E Funding
- Physical Education Policy