On Tuesdays and Thursdays Andreas will be running a Superheroes Wake and Shake club four mornings a week from 8:30 am to 9:00 am as follows:
Tuesdays – for children in years 4 and 5
Thursdays – – for children in year 6
Autumn Term 2023
These will be led by school staff after school for 1 hour from 3.15pm to 4.15 pm. If you would like your child to take part, please complete the form below and return to the school office as soon as possible. A maximum of 12 children will be able to enrol in each group but you can apply for more than one club if there are spaces available. Places will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
- Mondays: Science Club for children in Years 2 to 5 (Mr Basnet)
- Mondays: Boys Football Club for children in Years 5 and 6 (Mr Andres)
- Tuesdays: Film Club – for children in Years 1 and 2 (Ms Keri)
- Tuesdays: ART and CRAFTS – for children in Years 3 to 6 (Ms Naima)
- Tuesdays: Girls Football Club for children in Years 5 and 6 (Ms Elizabeth)
- Wednesdays: COMPUTER SKILLS– for children in Years 3 to 6 (Ms Essel & Ms Alison)
- Wednesdays: Sports & Games for children in Years 3 and 4 (Ms Elizabeth)
- Wednesdays: Multiskills for children in Years 3 to 5 (PE Coach)
- Thursdays: ART and CRAFTS – for children in Years 1 and 2 (Ms Alice)
- Thursdays: Multisports – for children in Years 3 and 4 (Ms Abigail)
- Fridays: CHOIR – for children in Years 2 to 6 (Ms Arrowsmith)
- Fridays: SPORTS – Multiskills – for children in Years 5 and 6 (PE Coach)
We are asking for a contribution of £10 for the whole term for children to take part in any of these clubs. This has to be paid in advance using PARENTPAY (Link on School Website). If you need ParentPay log in details, please contact the school office.
All after school clubs finish at 4:15 p.m. Parents and carers will need to make sure that children are picked up promptly at the end of each session. Children who enroll are expected to be on their best behaviour and show our school’s core values at all times to be able to take part in after school clubs. Children who register and are offered a place will be informed upon completion and receipt of form and payment.